TNS Vol.2 (CIAP 2022), 02 February 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
This paper mainly introduces the basic structure and the function of each part of servomotor. At first, it talks about what is servomotor and where does it used for. Three parts are introduced in the article, the integration part, the addition part, and the feedback part. In each part, the article talks what the electronic components that are used in each part and how do these electronic components make the arithmetic come true. At last, the paper will discuss the advantage of the feedback part.
part, servomotor, components
1. LM741 features, parameters, and pin function. (2019, March 30). Retrieved October 20, 2021, from Chip37.
2. Chen, JY., Bi, CQ., Yang, BH., Kang, SK., & Su, B. (2022) Design of servo motor control system. Electronic production. 2020, 30(05).
3. Wang, GL. (2019) Application and development of servo motor control technology. Light industrial science and technology. 2019, 35(02).
4. Li, YC., Yuan, S., Feng, ZG., & Xie, LS. (2020) Servo motor control system debugging platform design and development. Modular machine tools and automatic processing technology. 2020, (06).
5. Jia, ZJ., Yang, L., & Wan, JC. (2019) Basic research of servo motor. Mechanical and electronic information. 2019, (32).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Authors who publish this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).